Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
We are delighted to offer you our 100% Pure, Natural and Fresh Sojat BAQ Henna Powder (Summer Crop); that is hygienically prepared with the naturally/organically grown henna leaves collected from some special geographical regions in Sojat City (District Pali, Rajasthan) that are well-known for cultivating henna leaves having highest Lawsone Pigment (above 3.00%).
Our Finely-sifted (about 40 microns) BAQ Henna Powder is having highest Lawsone Pigment in the range of 3.50% to 3.99%. This premium grade, fresh henna powder will make your paste smooth and gives you an easy flow & consistent lines; This paste comes out smoothly (without clogging or clotting) through any henna applicator, yield the finest and most accurate artwork. Our henna powder gives bright strong colour, typically reddish tones (burgundy/mahogany) and sometimes near cherry black.
Our Henna Powder is absolutely free from any Artificial Coloring/Aroma Agents, Oxidizing Agent (Peroxides, PPD, etc.), Metallic Salts (like Lead Acetate, EDTA, etc.), Preservatives (like Parabens, Phthalates, etc.), Pesticides or any other Chemical Substances (like Ammonia, Resorcinol, Persulfates, Amines, etc.). It can be used either for body art applications or for hair coloring & conditioning. We proclaim that, in any case, our Henna Powder will not have any side-effects or harms to your body. It can be used either for body art applications or for hair coloring & conditioning.
|PRODUCT NAME||Henna Powder|
|INGREDIENTS||100% Ground Lawsonia Inermis Leaves|
|BOTANICAL NAME (INCI)||Lawsonia Inermis|
|SYNONYMS (BOTANICAL)||Lawsonia Alba|
|COMMON ENGLISH NAME||Henna, Hina, Egyptian Privet|
|COMMON HINDI NAME||Mehendi, Mehndi|
|SANSKRIT NAME||Mendika, Kurvaka|
|HABITAT||In India, it is scarcely present in dry deciduous forests and cultivated as hedge plant.|
|PLANT PARTS USED||Root, Leaves, Flowers, Seeds|
|PRODUCTS OFFERED||Leaf Powder|
|MEDICINAL PROPERTIES||Henna leaves has Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antiseptic, Antirheumatic, Astringent, Antispasmodic, Anti-Inflammatory, Antihemorrhagic, Antineoplastic, Antimalarial, Antimicrobial, Antiviral, Antiparasitic, Antipyretic, Antitrypanosomal, Antidermatophytic, Antioxidant, Antifertility, Anthelmintic, Analgesic, Anthelminthic, Blood Purifier, Coagulant, Constipating, Cardio-Inhibitory, Diuretic, Expectorant, Emmenagogue, Febrifuge, Hypoglycemic, Hypotensive, Nervine, Oxytocic, Refrigerant, Sedative, Tuberculostatic and Wound Healing Properties.|
|BENEFITS OF HENNA
||1. Henna gives you a rich redhead color, smooths your hair, nourishes it with necessary strength and flexibility, repairs the acid-alkaline balance of the scalp, makes it thicker, silkier with extra shine. Henna itself is an amazing kind of conditioner, which locks the nutrients and moisture in the hair structure building a protective layer on it.
2. If you are reluctant to use chemical/synthetic hair colors but want to cover grays, henna is a great natural alternative which is not only healthier for your hair, but also cost-effective for your wallet.
3. Henna has naturally nourishing and conditioning properties, which makes it the perfect ingredient to turn dry, damaged and unhealthy hair into silky, shiny, manageable tresses.
4. Henna directly affects the scalp, assisting in improving follicle health. This helps curb hair fall, and also prevents and corrects hair thinning.
5. Henna has natural antifungal and antimicrobial properties that work to cool and soothe your scalp, controlling scalp itchiness.
6. Henna is a natural cleanser that removes excess grease and dirt from hairs without altering the natural acid-alkaline balance of your scalp, unlike other chemical-based shampoos and hair cleansing products.
7. Dry and damaged hair is prone to split ends, which is why just cutting them off is not enough. You have to break the vicious cycle that causes split ends in the first place, and using henna is a great way to do this. Henna deeply conditions and nourishes your hair, taking care of your dry hair problem, and consecutively, your split ends issue.
8. Henna is extremely nourishing which helps repair damage in the hair shaft. It also improves hair elasticity and strength which keeps your hair from breaking off. This also helps prevent the splitting of hair.
9. Henna is one of the best ingredients you could use for oily hair. It helps calm down overzealous sebaceous glands thereby controlling oil production. It also helps restore the pH of the scalp to its natural acid-alkaline level, thus strengthening the hair follicles.
10. The tannin present in henna actually binds with the hair to make it stronger, and does not even penetrate the hair cortex, ensuring minimum damage. This ensures thicker, lustrous hair with each application.
11. Henna is an Ayurvedic herb that has been widely used for hair care since the ancient times. Those looking for chemical-free hair care solutions can use it without worrying about any side effects and skin reactions. Its regular use will boost your scalp health, unclogs the pores, balances scalp pH levels, cleanses excess grease & dirt from your scalp, cure dandruff & lice, stop hair fall, stop premature hair graying, promote healthy hair growth, improve hair texture, and make your hairs healthy, thick and lustrous.