We are delighted to offer you our 100% Pure, Natural and Chemical-free Herbal Face Pack ‘Yogi Ayurvedic Ubtan’ is a herbal blend of various skin-care herbs including Chick Pea, Green Gram, Barley, Red Lentil, Rice, Orange Peel, Multani Mitti, White Sandalwood, Red Sandalwood, Rose Petal, Tulsi, Aloe Vera, Neem, Turmeric, Mint, Fenugreek, Coriander, Ashawagandha, Kapoor Kachri, Hibiscus, Kattha, Manjistha, Lodhra, Sidr, Purple Nutsedge, Amba Haldi and Camphor in a unique and secret proportion.. It is a powerful exfoliating treatment that stimulates the underlying tissues of the skin. It not only enhances beauty, but also possesses definite medicinal values by virtue of its antifungal, antibacterial, antiperspirant, & skin-toning properties, thereby ruling out the possibilities of skin infections. It serves the multi-purpose role of cleanser, astringent, stimulant, and skin-tonic all at the same time. By its revitalising, refreshing & refining actions, 'Yogi Ayurvedic Ubtan' helps in the glowing of complexion and making it appear luscious, Its regular usage prevents the occurrence of premature wrinkles, removes scars, & helps to tighten the open pores. The natural ingredients of 'Yogi Ayrvedic Ubtan' build up flabby and drooping tissues, improve blood circulation & skin texture, and provide anti-aging properties.
The ingredient list (along with botanical names) of Yogi Ayurvedic Ubtan is as follows :
- Chickpea Flour (Cicer Arietinum)
- Mung Flour (Vigna Radiata)
- Barley Flour (Hordeum Vulgare)
- Red Lentil Flour (Lens Culinaris)
- Rice Flour (Oryza Sativa)
- Orange Peel Powder (Citrus Sinensis)
- Multani Mitti Powder (Solum Fullonum)
- White Sandalwood Powder (Santalum Album)
- Red Sandalwood Powder (Pterocarpus Santalinus)
- Rose Petal Powder (Rosa Damascena)
- Tulsi Powder (Ocimum Sanctum)
- Aloe Vera Leaf Powder (Aloe Barbadensis)
- Neem Powder (Azadirachta Indica)
- Turmeric Powder (Curcuma Longa)
- Mint Powder (Mentha Arvensis)
- Fenugreek Powder (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum)
- Coriander Powder (Coriandrum Sativum)
- Ashawagandha Powder (Withania Somnifera)
- Kapoor Kachri Powder (Hedychium Spicatum)
- Hibiscus Powder (Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis)
- Kattha Powder (Acacia Catechu)
- Manjistha Powder (Rubia Cordifolia)
- Lodhra Powder (Symplocus Racemosa)
- Sidr Powder (Ziziphus Nummularia)
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus Scariosus)
- Amba Haldi (Curcuma Amada)
- Camphor (Cinnamomum Camphora)
- Since it is a 100% Chemical Free Ayurvedic Preparation, it has no side-effects.
- It removes all the dark patches, black heads, acnes, scars, rashes, boils, blemishes, etc. and provides a light and soft texture to the skin.
- It clarifies the skin by drawing heat from the blood and stimulating lymph flow.
- It exfoliates the skin and opens the skin pores.
- It not only removes the unwanted facial hairs but also stop their growth.
- It takes off dead skin cells and quite effectively eliminates the sun tanning from the face and body skin.
- By staying away from harmful chemicals you not only minimise the chances of various skin problems but also give skin a much needed break from all the harmful chemicals or damage it has had in the past.
- This ubtan can be mixed with a variety of different liquids also gives the user the power to use it to their own benefits.
HOW TO USE :
- Prepare a paste of Yogi Ayurvedic Ubtan with rose water, milk or water. The consistency of the ubtan mix should be just right – neither too thick to apply nor too watery. Decide the quantity based on where you want to apply it, just the face and neck or the whole body.
- Those with dry skin should use a light oil on the skin before applying ubtan. Those with normal skin can apply ubtan directly
- Apply onto your face, and rub in circular motions, until your face if fully covered with paste. You will notice the bright yellow tone of the paste. Don’t be alarmed, it will not stain the skin.
- Leave the ubtan on the application area for 15-20 minutes until it dries.
- After the resting period, it should be slowly rubbed off the skin in circular scrubbing motion using the lukewarm water. At this stage, being too harsh can cause redness of the skin!
- This ubtan can be used for the body as well. In fact it can be tried twice a week to achieve a glowing beautiful tan less skin.
- Some aromatic herbal extracts, cream, honey and the essence of flowers could also be added to the ubtan.